International Collaborative Partners
BRAND ENGAGEMENT Research shows multi-sensory engagement is a powerful marketing strategy. When additional senses are added to a consumer’s experience it multiplies the emotional impact of that product or service.
Major brands who have explored multi- sensory perception as a marketing tool include: Sony, Dell Computers, BMW, Singapore Airlines, Kind Snacks, British Airways and Peugeot cars.
Our partners will be introduced to mind-blowing creative connections, as well as opportunities to expand their brands’ reach in competitive and profitable ways, such as:
- Journey Through The Senses Board of Experts – Neurodivergent panel offering guidence on new markets.
- Product Unveilings – High tech products connect with biometrics for maximum satisfaction (auto, gaming, health).
- Science Symposium – a powerhouse of the world’s leading thinkers, entrepreneurs and philanthropists.
- Creative Exchange – gathering of creatives to showcase their work and receive instant feedback.
- May 2022 – Month of the Senses Marketing Opportunities – Restaurants and bars offer curated menus; molecular cuisine – Airlines offer discounted packages to attend food and other sensory festivals – Schools submit student Senses projects, Gallery display and Innovation of the Year Award Ceremony – and more!